In accordance with the legal provisions entered into force on May 25, 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016), personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as: a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific factors – physically, physiologically, genetically, mentally, economically, culturally or socially that individual.
We will refer to “you” as a visitor to our site www.cfstarcomexim.com.
“Site”, “Website” refers to www.cfstarcomexim.com.
“Regulation” refers to the General Data Protection Regulation Nr. 679/2016.
WHO ARE WE ?
The site www.cfstarcomexim.com is administered by S.C. CF Starcomexim S.R.L. headquartered in Romania – Pitesti, Argeș, str. Turda, bl. B16, sc. A, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J03 / 3386/1992, with the VAT code RO3336251.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ?
Cookies and IP
You have the option to set your browser to refuse these cookies. In this case, however, there will be an impact on our site’s navigation. For more information about these cookies, what information is collected and how this information is used, visit the site’s Cookies Policy.
Since our site uses statistical services, we have access to data about your behavior on the site, such as:
- Geographic area;
- Pages visited;
- Gender (only if completed by you on your profile);
- Visiting sessions;
- Traffic sources;
- Time spent on each page.
All of this data is collected strictly to help us determine the behavior of our site visitors and to help us provide you the best possible service but can not be identified by your name, surname and email address.
The site www.cfstarcomexim.com offers visitors the opportunity to send questions and suggestions to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact page. Any information that is sent in this way will be strictly used to answer and resolve your questions and suggestions.
The information sent refers to:
- Your email address (so that we can respond to your requests);
- Your first/last name;
- Phone number (only if you willingly give it to us)
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access – You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right to rectification – You have the right to correct the data we hold about you if it is inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – Under certain circumstances, you may require that the data we have is erased from our records;
- Right to Restrict Processing – Under certain conditions, you may request to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to portability – You have the right to request the transfer of data we hold about you to another organization if the applicable conditions are met with respect to these data;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as, for example, processing for purposes of direct marketing. Your right to challenge the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing communication is absolute and will not be denied under any circumstances;
- The right to oppose processing that involves making automated decisions (eg creating profiles) – you also have the right to oppose your submission to the legal effects of processing or creating automated profiles;
- The right to complain – if we refuse your request for access to your personal data, we will give you a reason for your refusal. If you are unsatisfied with the response, you can contact your relevant authorities (ANSPDCP).
For more information, please visit ANSPDCP.
HOW LONG WE STORE DATA
The contact details provided to www.cfstarcomexim.com will be retained until you decide to exercise your right to be forgotten and send a mail to the Personal Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA
Under the right of access, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access to your data.
QUESTIONS, ANSWERS, COMPLAINTS
You can contact us for any personal data situation at email@example.com.